Saturday, October 20, 2012

Knorr Spinach Dip

I LOVE Spinach Dip! I think I could eat a whole batch if I let myself. I love to make this for parties or special occasions. This is the recipe that is usually found on the back of the Knorr Vegetable soup mix and it's my favorite.  I took it to my office one halloween and served it in a glass bowl which I put on top of ice in a witches caldron... you could think of lots of fun ideas on how to serve this dip I think. I enjoy it with crackers best but it's also good with veggies and slices of bread. You might want to make some for a Halloween party or a football after game party and enjoy!
Knorr Spinach Dip
Ingredients:
1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach , thawed and squeezed dry
1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts (optional)Sliced
3 green onions (optional)

Directions:
1.Combine all ingredients and chill about 2 hours. Serve with your favorite dippers to your favorite people.

A new serving idea: Hollow out cucumber slices and cherry tomatoes. Fill vegetables with Knorr Spinach Dip and garnish with a sprig of dill.

Here's another way you could serve it for a Halloween Party!! how fun is this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New and Improved Chicken Enchilada Soup

I have a few different Chicken enchilada / chicken tortilla, and different chicken soups on here, but I did a few things different yesterday...